MS, LCPC, NCC – Clinical Supervisor
Everyone deserves a safe, confidential space to open-up.
Emily Pagone is an Illinois-Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), National Certified Counselor (NCC), and is completing advanced training and certification in Perinatal/ Maternal Mental Health (PMH-C, pending). Emily is the Clinical Director at The Well Counseling Center where she works in the role of therapist/counselor, supervisor to other therapists, while managing the counseling program. She obtained her Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Benedictine University, and undergraduate Psychology degree at the University of Kansas. She has been providing counseling to individuals, couples, families, parents, and children/adolescents/teens for going on 8 years.
Emily’s background and training includes working in crisis centers, private practices, and non profits providing counseling services to individuals, couples, and families of all ages. Emily’s specialties include working with survivors of trauma, first responders, families, and supporting parents on their parenthood journey.
Specialized Training/ Certification/ License(s):
- National Certified Counselor (NCC), National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC-Illinois)
- 40-Hour Sexual Assault Crisis Training, Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Child Sexual Assault Counseling Training, Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Perinatal Mental Health Advanced Psychotherapy Training (Postpartum Support International)