Midweek is designed specifically for the wives of police officers, firefighters, EMT’s, and other first responders. Spouses of first responders often struggle with fear and anxiety due to their spouses regularly responding to unknown and possible dangerous situations. How do wives of first responders support their husbands emotionally and relationally while asking to have their own emotional needs met? How do they manage the weight of traumatic stories, the insecurity of wonder if their spouse will return home safe, and supporting the home in the meantime? Trying to manage the emotional weight should not be done alone.
- Midweek meets via Zoom the first and last Wednesday of each month and In-person the second and third Wednesday of each month.
- Zoom times are 6:30pm and 8:15pm
- In-person starts at 6:30pm.
- For Zoom link and group information, please reach out to Audra Blair – Audra@thewellrc.org
- Please check out our Facebook page “midweek”