Part of The Well’s mission is to provide safe and trusted environments for Chicago Police Officers, Fire Fighters and emergency workers to improve their emotional, relational, physical and spiritual health.
- Create an engaging environment where people can be honest and trust each other.
- Environments will be lead by police, fire and EMT professionals.
- Provide referrals for mental health professionals that can help with the daily emotional toll.
- Provide community building opportunities for first responders and their families.
- Investigate potential areas of need with individuals.
Our Environments Currently Include
- Monday Men’s Groups
- Midweek – spouses of first responders community group
- Certified individual counseling for all ages
- Marital/couples counseling
- Cooking Club
For more information please contact Matt Blair at 312.965.0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Audra Blair at 865.773.2391. or email@example.com